Tuchuk Wagon Camp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuchuk Wagon Camp Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delivery of a chest of drawers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Delivery of a chest of drawers Empty
PostSubject: Delivery of a chest of drawers   Delivery of a chest of drawers EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:30 pm

a note is found on a tarp over a chest of drawers outside the Ubar's wagon

Ubar

I have delivered the completed chest of drawers for the twins. I hope you like the way I include the mark of the four bosk horns along the top set of drawers and the reddish stain used for the piece. the handles, made with two arcs, I purchased in the fall at the Fair. Again, I do apologize for the tardniess of the project.

Megara
Back to top Go down
Razi
Admin
Razi

PostSubject: Re: Delivery of a chest of drawers   Delivery of a chest of drawers EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:15 pm

very well done Lady, I appreciate the hard work and effort!
Back to top Go down
https://tuchuk.forumotion.com
Aaminah

Aaminah

PostSubject: Chest~   Delivery of a chest of drawers EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Oh yes, Lady Megara...let Me personally and publicly offer My gracious thanks for your intricate detail and long effort to make sure My Ubar was pleased to His complete satisfaction and Mine as well~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivery of a chest of drawers   Delivery of a chest of drawers Empty

Back to top Go down

Delivery of a chest of drawers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tuchuk Wagon Camp Forum :: Free Men - Work and Info :: Razi-
Jump to: