Tuchuk Wagon Camp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuchuk Wagon Camp Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Washing the dishes and singing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Washing the dishes and singing Empty
PostSubject: Washing the dishes and singing   Washing the dishes and singing EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:04 pm

(06/18/12 14:31:42 )

~ nar rakasa~ {Razi-AA}~ clad kajira P~
* Plains of Southern Gor, Tuchuk, ROG *
: enters the lands of the Tuchuk

(06/18/12 14:33:22 )

: picking up all the littering bosk dung around camp tutting away throwing in a sack and tieing securely throwing near the fire

(06/18/12 14:36:19 )

[TUCHUK]
-=Cooking Fires=-
Where slaves prepare food and drink.
says to ALL: haveing been called away to help with a small calf that had injured itself falling in a rutty grove on the plains dashing back to the chore still awaiting her moaning muttering under breath she had hopes someone would have taken and finished ..... sighing pouting then laughing at her self aww well back to dish pan hands

(06/18/12 14:50:52 )

[TUCHUK]
-=Cooking Fires=-
says to ALL: the goblets now well rinsed having sat in the clean water since her departure nimble fingers reaching inside for the stem drawing out the water dripping away shaking gently squealing at the splashes of water splattered across the elfin face trickling down the slended neck seeping into the crevice of firm chatka covered breasts .... shivering shake stiffling a giggle tilting back her face to the warm sun with care placing the goblets up side down to drain ummm next the mugs and cups into the still warm soap water leaning over the work bench having to stand on tip toes to reach over the wash tub on the table top lil feet tapping side stepping cloth in hand picking each mug and cup up swilling around swishing the cloth inside and out body swaying like a willow gracefully washing the mugs and cups holding the dripping soapy suds draw placing in the clear water to rinse

(06/18/12 14:59:44 )

[TUCHUK]
-=Cooking Fires=-
says to ALL: unable to help myself bursting forth into song the twisting turning swaying from side to side carvoting swishing rinsing the mugs and cups holding up high drainging before placing on the clean rep cloth

(06/18/12 15:01:10 )

: ((a note in case anyone comes in here am in reload hell please for give me not being rude as post))

(06/18/12 15:12:58 )

[TUCHUK]
-=Cooking Fires=-
says to ALL: lungs filled with air breasts rising and falling the musical voice of nar singing away joyfully turning her face giving kal a big grin as he joins in the chorus then mins and yikess hears a sleen baying in the distance breaks into laughter at the cacophony of sound around the camp ... brashing back a tendril of long black locks tucking behind ear and koora lookining at the dishes picking up the pile of wooden trenchers used last night and would be needed this night plopping down in the water calling to kal the need for more heated water nar washed swished each plate scrubbing at times to remove the dried marks of left gavy and food slowly each trencher was cleaned and cleared not able to contain herself humming the song again

(06/18/12 15:18:44 )

[TUCHUK]
-=Cooking Fires=-
says to ALL: I will take one look back and never again
BR> shall i see You

So many memories now only cause pain

Farwell my Plains

Ride ride hurry on home

Never again will my feet ever roam

Farewell my Plains

A gift i will leave You ..my heart to Yours

a drop of my drop and a tear from my eye

Farewell my plains.. never again shall I see you

(06/18/12 15:21:40 )

[TUCHUK]
-=Cooking Fires=-
says to ALL: it was a plaintive song showing of this girl's voice well the high and low notes and whimiscal of the song .......Kal came over with the kettle smiling .... removing the dirt water from the tub and refilling for nar as this girl was over come with emotion

(06/18/12 15:23:31 )

[TUCHUK]
-=Cooking Fires=-
says to RaziHaruspex-Plains of S: looking across on hearing voices a smile breaks across this girl lovely pixie face sapphire pools flashing with delight arms covered in soap suds ..... waving bubbles leaping into the air .... *Greetings my Master and wonderful day and hope Your well please *
(06/18/12 15:23:57 )

Razi
Haruspex-Plains of Southern Gor
UBAR-Tuchuk-ROG
FC of Aaminah

[TUCHUK]
-=Central Fire=-
Is sharing the warmth and camaraderie of the central fire.
says to ~ nar rakasa~ {Razi-AA}~: greetings girl...interesting song you sing...
(06/18/12 15:24:46 )

[TUCHUK]
-=Cooking Fires=-
says to RaziHaruspex-Plains of S: smiles nodding her head *aye Master is a song knew long ago from another t his girl thought highly off *

(06/18/12 15:25:42 )

[TUCHUK]
-=Cooking Fires=-
says to RaziHaruspex-Plains of S: coeeing *Master is a song that this girl can give full vent with her voice that is all * blushing *May nar please greet *
(06/18/12 15:30:00 )

[TUCHUK]
-=Cooking Fires=-
says to RaziHaruspex-Plains of S: watching my Master seat himself picking up a towel quickly patting dry this girl's hand patting down the stray locks of silky jet hair licking lips tugging at the kalmak making her way to my Master

Back to top Go down

Washing the dishes and singing
Page 1 of 1